NaCon Tech aims to be a benchmark in the field of telecommunications, providing our customers with information about the evolving telecommunications and new technologies in the world.
Regulatory News Blog is a news blog based on the rules on telecommunications, focusing mainly on the laws that dictate government authorities in each country to regulate telecommunications, for what it is trying to collect all the interesting news about changes produced in the authorities, laws, frequency plans, processes for approval of equipment, spectrum auctions.
We are currently working on a DataBase Telecommunications Regulatory worldwide on telecommunications regulation affecting the countries belonging to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
- Bahamas: New Guidelines on Type approval procedure (Low Power Devices)
- United of Kingdom: Auction on 800 MHz and 2.6 GHz spectrum bands
- Bolivia: New National Frequency Plan
- Singapore: Guide for Registration of Telecommunication Equipment Updated
- Singapore: Revised Technical Specification for SRD and WBA equipment